Active and Veteran U.S. and Canadian Military service members receive a 5% discount off the cabin price.
- Active-Duty service members must provide a copy of a valid Military ID.
- Veterans must provide a copy of a valid DD Form 214.
- Please email a copy of your Military ID or DD Form 214 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This offer can be combined with all other offers with the exception of “First Responders.”
First Responder Discount
Active Duty First Responders (paid or volunteer Firefighters, Law Enforcement Officers and EMT/EMS) receive a 5% discount off the cabin price.
- Active First Responders must provide a copy of a valid ID or SF-50.
- Please email a copy of the valid ID or SF-50 to email@example.com
- This offer can be combined with all other offers with the exception of “Military Discount.”
Full Pay Discount
When you select the Pay in Full plan, a 5% discount will be applied if the entire cabin is paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
Riding Group Program
The High Seas Rally Riding Group Program offers incredible benefits for groups of all types to come together on a 7-day rally at sea for a week of fun and comradery! Join with your family, friends, club or chapter. The bigger the group, the bigger the benefits!
The group with the most cabins received the GRAND PRIZE: $200 onboard credit per person!
Click here to download the 2023 Riding Group Program PDF for more information!