Pricing, Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and include all performances, parties and events presented on the cruise. A $350 per person charge (Suites: $400 per person) for port fees, taxes and gratuities will be applied to your total reservation cost. Other terms and conditions apply.
All payments made for a Reservation are non-refundable. By purchasing Travel Insurance, Guests can offset this risk. Additional details on Travel Insurance can be found under the TRAVEL INSURANCE tab to the right.
A Past Guest is anyone who has sailed on any prior High Seas Rally or other ECP (Entertainment Cruise Productions) Cruise. If you qualify for past guest pricing, please enter Promo Code: PAST when completing your reservation. All PAST promo code entries will be confirmed with your cruising history by ECP.
New Guests wanting to book a single occupancy cabin should use Promo Code: SNG when completing your reservation. Past Guests wanting to book single occupancy should use Promo Code: PASTSNG. All PASTSNG promo code entries will be confirmed with your cruising history by ECP.
The High Seas Rally Riding Group Program offers incredible benefits for groups of all types to come together on a 7-day rally at sea. Join with your family, friends, club or chapter. The bigger the group, the bigger the benefits! Click here to download the 2023 Riding Group Program PDF for more information.
- Deposits are due at the time of booking:
- Interior/Ocean View $300 per person
- Balcony/Suites $400 per person
- Installments are charged on the 1st of the month unless another payment date has been chosen. Please call our reservation specialists at 844.279.8460 to change your monthly payment date. Reservations must be paid in full no later than September 1, 2023.
- Reservations paid in full at the time of booking receive a 5% discount.
- Active and Retired US Military and Active Duty First Responders receive a 5% discount.
- Each guest is required to pay port fees, taxes and gratuities of $350 (Suites: $400 per person) which are spread across the selected payment plan.
Certain staterooms can accommodate three or four passengers. The cost of the 3rd and 4th passenger vary per stateroom type:
- Interior $600
- Ocean View $700
- Balcony $800
- Junior Suites $1,000
- All Other Suites $1,500 (with the exception of GT)
Passengers must be 21 years of age or older on date ship embarks.
All payments made for a Reservation are non-refundable at the time of payment. By purchasing Travel Insurance, Guests can offset this risk. Additional details on Travel Insurance can be found under the TRAVEL INSURANCE tab below.
All reservation change requests must be made by contacting our office at 844.279.8460 Mon-Fri 9-5PM CT. Changes made to an existing reservation within 120 days of the embarkation date are subject to a $150 manifest change fee.
Entertainment Cruise Productions strongly encourages the purchase of Travel Insurance. Though insurance may be purchased up to 48 hours prior to sailing, to secure the broadest coverage including pre-existing conditions, Travel Insurance must be purchased within 14 days of the payment of your deposit.
To Learn More, Click Here.
High Seas Rally strongly recommends that all guests travel with a valid passport with at least six (6) months validity post cruise during their sailing.
To Learn More, Click Here.
Your Price Includes
- Round-trip cruise from Tampa with luxury accommodations
- All performances, parties and events presented on the cruise
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in the Windjammer Café and dinners in the Main Dining Room)
- Recreation facilities: Fitness Center, Pools, Hot Tubs, Mini Golf, Rock Climbing Wall, Basketball Court, Jogging Track
- Welcome gift including custom door plaque, patch and more
- In-room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view)
- Full-service room cleaning
Your Price Does NOT Include
- Air and ground transportation to and from the pier in Tampa
- Ground transportation in ports-of-call
- Pre- and post-cruise lodging
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants
- Personal expenditures and purchases such as photos, souvenirs, excursions, spa services, personal training, alcoholic and carbonated beverages, internet, specialty coffees
- Any special Artist-Hosted Events which may require sign up and/or a fee
- Travel Insurance
- High Seas Rally is a full-ship charter so the standard Crown and Anchor® rewards do not apply. Guests may still earn credit for days sailed, but rewards and perks are not available during High Seas Rally.